POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstrahere (~134kbau) : Re: Abstrahere (~134kbau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:12:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstrahere (~134kbau)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 24 Jan 2000 17:01:14
Message: <388CC8FA.3249476B@faricy.net>
> I think we are working w/ the law of POV ( Point Of View ) but some physical
> features are present...
> ie: The way a star explodes or caustics but that is all dependent on the way it
> is used... NO...?

Never mind the physical accuracy of certain features; usually in abstract 2D
paintings there will be overlap which simply is not possible in 3D, like an Escher
picture. The odd positioning of certain paintings like Picasso's would be very
difficult to model.

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>